We can't find products matching the selection.
The company of Waterford was first established in 1783 on land adjacent to Merchants' Quay in the heart of the Irish harbor town of Waterford, just minutes from the present day House of Waterford Crystal. Its founders were brothers, William and George Penrose.Their vision was to "create the finest quality crystal for drinking vessels and objects of beauty for the home."